Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may are expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to try and do each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.